HDAW (HEAVY DUTY AFTERMARKET WEEK)
“Conquer Change” is the mantra for this year’s show. Ready to conquer the changing aftermarket landscape? Take the lead at HDAW, the biggest annual event for professionals in the heavy-duty aftermarket. Join key distributors, manufacturers and suppliers for four heavy-hitting days of networking, exclusive purchasing deals, product launches and valuable educational sessions. Heavy Duty Aftermarket Week (HDAW) is the only place you can network with the top industry executives of all major heavy-duty manufacturers and distributors, see the latest products and innovations in the heavy-duty aftermarket, and meet one-on-one with key decision-makers from “both sides of the aisle” in dedicated meetings.
ADDRESSGaylord Texan Resort & Convention Center
Grapevine, TX 76051
BOOTH # 1819
TMC (THE MAINTENANCE COUNCIL)
The Technology & Maintenance Council (TMC) Annual Meeting & Transportation Technology Exhibition is home to trucking’s leading fleet professionals, vehicle manufacturers, and component suppliers. TMC is North America’s premier technical conference for trucking, and it’s an event you simply must attend to stay current on industry practices.
At TMC, equipment and technology professionals can:
- Attend the industry’s most innovative educational sessions covering all aspects of vehicle maintenance and design. Planned by fleets, for fleets.
- Gain and share information with hundreds of your peers at TMC’s Shop Talk, a free-form discussion on equipment issues.
- Resolve troubling equipment issues at TMC’s Town Meeting and Fleet Operators’ Forum.
- Participate in voluntary standards-setting efforts through TMC’s Study Groups and Task Forces.
- Witness and participate in the most informative technical event — TMC’s Transportation Technology Exhibition. TMC’s exhibition makes available to attendees the best minds on equipment issues in the trucking industry.
- Participate in TMC’s Future Truck Initiative — create industry standards for future truck technology and equipment to ensure the truck of the future is one that is the most efficient to operate and maintain.
ADDRESSGeorgia World Congress Center
Atlanta, GA 30313
BOOTH # 1533
NTEA (THE WORK TRUCK SHOW)
Produced annually by NTEA – The Association for the Work Truck Industry, The Work Truck Show features the latest vocational trucks, vans, vehicle components and truck equipment from 500 exhibitors on a Show floor covering more than 500,000 square feet. The event includes a robust educational conference with industry-specific training and opportunities to engage the commercial vehicle community at special events. Attendees can interact with thousands of industry professionals, set up meetings with current suppliers or customers; find solutions to resolve technical issues, and talk shop with industry peers at special events and receptions. This conference is designed to expose anyone who builds work trucks to the most innovative tools, processes and resources available and explain how all these solutions are scalable and customizable to operations of all sizes.
ADDRESSIndianapolis Convention Center
Indianapolis, IN 46225
BOOTH # 5539
September 24th – 26th, 2020
Prospect. Meet. Connect. The meeting place for Canada’s trucking industry with Everything Trucking: equipment, innovations, connections, solutions. Featuring over 500 exhibitors, new products showcase, VIP breakfast, job fair, Highway Star of the Year, and hat day. Truck World takes place at the International Centre in Mississauga, ON.
Mississauga , ON L4V 1E8